We offer a wide capability covering:
• Feasibility and solution development
• Project management
• Mechanical services
• Electrical services
• Operational maintenance services
Mechanical, Fabrication, Hydraulic, and Engineering Services. The engineering machine workshop is equipped with Lathes, Milling Machines, Vertical and Horizontal Boring Machines, Bed Mills and conprehensive tooling to support the Machine Tools. We build complete hydraulic systems at our Liverpool facility, including control systems, power units, and cylinders. We have completed many installations at Bridges, Sluice Gates, Dock Gates, Cranes, and Ship vehicle ramps, to list a few. The facility is fully equipped and serviced by 10 tonne cranes and we can offer fabrication from carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. We also fabricate pipe work in all materials. Our skills lie in our ability to manufacture complex, bespoke, and innovative solutions.
Company Accreditations & Memberships
BS ENI ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lloyd’s Register
BS EN 1090-1:2009
Our facilities are made up of three purpose built workshops, Fabrication, Mechanical and Machining. All workshops are adjacent to each other in Regent Road, Liverpool. The workshops are fully equipped with a wide range of precision equipment capable of tackling the most delicate and largest of projects. We can offer precision fabrication and machining to heavy engineering.
Warbreck offer Engineering services from the Liverpool site to include:
· Engineering machine shop, which is equipped with Lathes, Milling machines, vertical and horizontal boring machine, bed mills and comprehensive tooling to support the machine tools. We also have a wide variety of ‘insitu’ machine tools for the occasions when the job is too large to bring to a workshop.
· Hydraulic and maintenance services
· Installation and maintenance engineers
· Fabrication workshops 2 @ 250m2 and 1 @ 1200m2 with 5 and 10 tonne cranes.